Reminder: TLARC meeting of December 19th.

Brent Martin

Members and Friends of TLARC: The next TLARC meeting is scheduled for December the 19th at the Tellico Village Rec. Center at 7:00 on Wednesday December the 19th. The program for the evening will be Cody Anderson from the Southern Baptist Disaster Relief (SBDR) organization speaking about his deployment after hurricane Florence hit North Carolina. Should be very interesting.

There will be a dinner at 5:30 at Lorenzo's at 101 Cherokee Place,Loudon for all who areĀ  interested. Please drop me an email if you would like to attend so I can tell them how many to expect.

Hope to see everybody there.

Brent Martin, Secretary (856-7477)