Re: Two new members

mike wagner

Hey fellas, Welcome!
Any questions do not hesitate to reach out. A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips with the members we have in the club.

If ya got a fav recipes, send it on over to David, KF4DKW, we are putting a cookbook together for TLARC to generate funds for a charity. KF4DKW@gmail.com

Also, we are always lookin for volunteers to act as NCS (net control station) and logger for the Wednesday nite TLARC Net on the 442.100 (k1at repeater) No worries, we have a preamble for ncs and a logging program we can get ya set up on. We also will instruct on ops. Just drop me an e mail at KK6OKU@yahoo.com and we may get ya on the schedule in no time. After you attend a few nets you will have an idea, if you have not attended a net previously. Nothin is set in stone, so if ya need to make a change In the schedule (once in a slot) let me know and we shall accommodate. Also I will schedule training for y’all prior to your scheduled net. This applies to any volunteer. The more the marrier.

Again welcome.
Here ya on the air waves.
73’s

Mike