If you can handle fun and crazy people that have great knowledge of ham radio then this is the place to be. I think Ralph has already seen that on our zoom sessions.

Stan
W4SSF

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 11:28 PM Juan Lopez <jloz34@...> wrote:
Welcome aboard gentlemen!

Juan
AC6ZM
CWops #2419

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of George N2APB <n2apb@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2020 10:17:21 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Two new members

Ralph & Eric,

Welcome to the gang!  If you look down our TLARC web page you’ll see many of the different activities highlighted that our members are involved in.  Whether you like ragchewing by phone or CW on the HF bands, contesting, phone, antenna building and experimentation, homebrewing, kitbuilding, satellite QSOs, EME/moonbounce, or just hanging with us on the repeater, you are bound to find someone who shares those interests with you!  All you need to do is let us know or ask for some help.

When you get a chance, if you could each tell us a little about yourself, where you come from and what your general expectations are in ham radio, we could get to know you a bit better!

Nice to have you with us.

73, George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/