From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Joyce Tarbell
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2018 7:13 PM
To: tlarc@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Fw: Catering Menu for Jan. 12th

 TLARC members,

Let me know if dinner at Country Kinfolk on Jan 12 with the menu/ cost indicated below is acceptable to you.  How many of you would you attend?  Please reply by Monday Dec 3 so I can confirm the reservation with the restaurant.

Joyce Tarbell

On Friday, November 30, 2018 1:03 PM, Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@...> wrote:

Joyce,

I talked with the ladies and they agreed that $20 for January 12th - food.

Appetizers, 2 meats, veggies, sweet & unsweetened tea, desserts.

The price from increase from $17 to $20 from last year is due to food cost increase.

I hope this email finds you well on this Friday and I hope you have a great weekend,

Daisy at Country Kinfolk

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 10:26 AM Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@... wrote:

Thank you Joyce for taking time to talk with me this morning.

Cafe Venue - NO CHARGE (with our catering)

Attached *CATERING MENU*

Daisy at Country Kinfolk