Re: Testing Session

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Id be down for that, at your place David, or at Tellico Village, whatever works best for everyone! Is there anything i could help with? I know i cant be a VE, anyone i can contact or anything i can do to assist in getting things ready?

Weekend of the 8th works well for us, but dont worry about us. Well make any day work for the group!

Thanks Everyone!

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 12:38 David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:
My garage is oversized and empty. We can accommodate a VE session while maintaining social distancing.  Just need a date. Coolest in early morning. David, N1ESK

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM -0400, "Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )" <jmlredtail@...> wrote:

Awesome! Thank you guys so much for being able to do this! Jade has been passing practice tests with 97%s and 100%s all week shes ready! Haha

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 07:38 David Schoenherr <dschoenherr1@...> wrote:
OK, I was thinking first thing in the morning,  Patio at the Toqua Club house as they don't open until 10:30?
Also could probably do the same at Kahiti.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:33 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
The pavilion at the beach is packed with visitors (TV residents and non-TV residents).  That may have been an option in the spring before the beach season, but not now.

Joyce Tarbell