Re: Testing Session

David Andrews

My garage is oversized and empty. We can accommodate a VE session while maintaining social distancing.  Just need a date. Coolest in early morning. David, N1ESK

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM -0400, "Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )" <jmlredtail@...> wrote:

Awesome! Thank you guys so much for being able to do this! Jade has been passing practice tests with 97%s and 100%s all week shes ready! Haha

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020, 07:38 David Schoenherr <dschoenherr1@...> wrote:
OK, I was thinking first thing in the morning,  Patio at the Toqua Club house as they don't open until 10:30?
Also could probably do the same at Kahiti.

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 6:33 AM Joyce Tarbell <joycetarbell@...> wrote:
The pavilion at the beach is packed with visitors (TV residents and non-TV residents).  That may have been an option in the spring before the beach season, but not now.

Joyce Tarbell