Date: 11/30/2018 9:56:08 PM
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Fw: Catering Menu for Jan. 12th

Put us down for 2 wherever. 73, Brent

On Nov 30, 2018 7:12 PM, Joyce Tarbell <joycekras@...> wrote:
 TLARC members,

Let me know if dinner at Country Kinfolk on Jan 12 with the menu/ cost indicated below is acceptable to you.  How many of you would you attend?  Please reply by Monday Dec 3 so I can confirm the reservation with the restaurant.

Joyce Tarbell

On Friday, November 30, 2018 1:03 PM, Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@...> wrote:

Joyce,
I talked with the ladies and they agreed that $20 for January 12th - food.
Appetizers, 2 meats, veggies, sweet & unsweetened tea, desserts.
The price from increase from $17 to $20 from last year is due to food cost increase.
I hope this email finds you well on this Friday and I hope you have a great weekend,
Daisy at Country Kinfolk

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 10:26 AM Country Kinfolk <countrykinfolkfarms@... wrote:
Thank you Joyce for taking time to talk with me this morning.
Cafe Venue - NO CHARGE (with our catering)
Attached *CATERING MENU*
Daisy at Country Kinfolk