Club Website .... www.TLARC.org

George N2APB

Hi all,

The first version of our new website is up and on its wobbly legs now! ... www.tlarc.org

We are adding more and more content in the coming days/weeks, and hope to make this a useful service to all members, and to draw in new hams from local (and distant) areas.

The purpose is to provide easily-accessible, useful and interesting information relating to our TLARC activities and to the specific interests of all our members.

For example:
1) The "basics" are along the top menu banner:  Membership, Meeting Recaps, Photo Gallery, etc.
2) Quick Links column on the left for often-used informational links, grouped by topics of interest to club members.  My own is "Boat Anchors" and homebrewing, and I sense there are other topics of interest such as Contesting, Field Ops, QRP, ARES, and more.  Want to see a specific topic listed here?  Just let me know and we can work to get some good links representing those too!
3) The big Club News section in the middle is intended to present timely information such as the upcoming Hamfest, verious contests and club-related activities.

Anyway, there's lots more to come and I hope to work with you all to make this a useful resource for everyone on the club.

Please check it out and let us know your thoughts!

73, George N2APB
TLARC Webmaster