W4DXCC 2020 Convention Announcement #1

Sam Howard

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention <info@...>
Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 11:19 AM
Subject: W4DXCC 2020 Convention Announcement #1
To: <kv4xy.sam@...>

September 24th and 25th, 2021, Pigeon Forge, TN Hello Friends and Club Officials I want to ask that you pass along this announcement about this year

Countdown to W4DXCC Logo

September 24th and 25th, 2021, Pigeon Forge, TN

Hello Friends and Club Officials

I want to ask that you pass along this announcement about this years W4DXCC convention onto your club members and friends, thank you in advance.

Hello from W4DXCC 16 DX and Contest Convention. I am sorry to report, we have Cancelled the 2020 convention, Please read below.

The W4DXCC team has decided that we will postpone the 2020 W4DXCC 16 convention until 2021.

How this is going to work.
1. If you made hotel reservations, they will cancelled and the hotel will contact you directly.
2. We have moved the convention dates to September 24th and 25th, 2021
3. You should make new hotel reservations for 2021
4. Any Online reservations placed will be Refunded.

This is something beyond our control and want to thank everyone for attempting to attend this year. We look forward to seeing each of you next year. Take care and be safe.

Check out the Website and learn about the W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention. Go Here W4DXCC Convention

Best 73

See you soon,
Dave Anderson, K4SV
Convention leader
Dave@...

©2020 W4DXCC DX and Contest Convention | 1271 Red Fox Road, Tryon 28782