Field Day Scores

Juan Lopez

Dear TLARC members:

Filed Day 2020 is now in the history books. It was a great event for those that operated. Many operated from their QTH and many opted for portable operations somewhere in their own back yard, mobile or nearby location. Social distancing has definitely changed things but one thing that didn’t change is the great participation during field day.  In an effort to collect statistics for this year, please enter your field day activity in www.3830scores.com no later than July 10 midnight. I will pull our stats from this web site to complete a year over year analysis. If you earned bonus points from some of the available ARRL Field Day Options, please include them in the 3830scores.com free text area so I can take that into account. Submitting your score through 3830scores.com does not count as submitting your score to ARRL. It is just a method I will use to collect your information for analysis. Any questions or if you need assistance, don’t hesitate to ask. We can do a zoom session if needed.

For those that are interested, below are my contributions for Field Day. I operated for 21 hours. I participated in a Distributed M/M with the Tennessee Contest Group http://k4tcg.org/ and the Deep Dixie Contest Club http://www.john-mcvey.com/ddcc1/ in preparation for the HF IARU Radio Championship https://www.iaru.org/on-the-air/iaru-contests/rules/ July 11-12, 2020. We are representing the U.S. IARU HQ Society and will be using the callsign W1AW/4.

Call: K4O
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: 2D HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5:00

Band

CW Qs

Ph Qs

Dig Qs

160:

80:

40:

173

20:

199

15:

37

10:

6:

2:

222:

432:

903:

1.2:

2.3:

3.4:

5.7:

10G:

24G:

Total:

Total Score

1,636

Club: Tellico Lake ARC

Call: N4PX
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: 6D HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 16

Band

CW Qs

Ph Qs

Dig Qs

160:

80:

121

40:

250

20:

28

15:

105

10:

48

6:

2:

222:

432:

903:

1.2:

2.3:

3.4:

5.7:

10G:

24G:

Total:

Total Score

2,104

Club: Hardin and McNairy Amateur Radio Club

Sent from Mail for Windows 10