Re: Field Day Plans for TLARC

Lou Devillon

I'll be operating.

Lou K4ZRP

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020, 10:15 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

Easy to work Field Day with TLARC this year … right from the comfort of your home!  In a nutshell, just use your own callsign and we’ll tally things up under the club name.  Easy-to-understand guidelines are on our website.

è If you are planning to operate, please let us know and we’ll get you listed on the “TLARC Spotting List” on the page!  (Not necessary, but fun to know who all will be on the air this weekend :)

Go TEAM TLARC!

73, George N2APB

https://www.tlarc.org/

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 9:34 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] Revised draft minutes & Field Day news

Revised minutes of the June meeting are attached. They include a better link for the 13 Colonies event, that runs from July 1 to July 7.

George N2APB has created an excellent web page with this years Field Day rules. Check it out at http://www.tlarc.org/Events/FD%202020/index.html. Thanks George.

David N1ESK