Re: Another ARC's Take on Field Day

Jim Anderson

Nice video and congrats to your friend! I noticed a familiar call in the credits - Tim N9PUZ. We used to frequently run across each other at Four Days in May in Dayton at Hamvention. Our wives are both quilters who spent time together at the alternative activities part of FDIM, so we had a couple of things in common. The last time I saw him was at Ozarkcon in Branson more than 5 years ago. I'm glad to see that he's still alive and kicking! If you know Tim, please give him my regards. He'd likely only remember me from my former call of KA9VHG.

73, Jim - K0RGIĀ

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, 2:56 PM Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger <km4ojk@...> wrote:
A very good friend of mine in Springfield, IL just got his Tech and General license the same day. He is officially KD9PPH. You all know that I'm not one to brag, but I do have to give myself a bit of credit for getting Ken to go to club meetings, study and take his tests. It won't be long before he has his Extra, but getting a HF setup may take a while.

His club has a nice website and I thought you'd like to see what they have to say about Field Day this screwy year. It may be a bit long, but it's well produced. Their club call sign K9DUA has the same last 3 characters as ours. KN4DUA

https://svrc.org/article/field-day-time-covid-19.html

www.svrc.org