Another ARC's Take on Field Day

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

A very good friend of mine in Springfield, IL just got his Tech and General license the same day. He is officially KD9PPH. You all know that I'm not one to brag, but I do have to give myself a bit of credit for getting Ken to go to club meetings, study and take his tests. It won't be long before he has his Extra, but getting a HF setup may take a while.

His club has a nice website and I thought you'd like to see what they have to say about Field Day this screwy year. It may be a bit long, but it's well produced. Their club call sign K9DUA has the same last 3 characters as ours. KN4DUA

https://svrc.org/article/field-day-time-covid-19.html

www.svrc.org