From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mikeljay
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:32 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] RACK CLUB Amateur Radio Exposition

Fellow TLARC members,
I just saw this on Facebook and thought I would share it with you. Sponsored by the RACK Amateur Radio Club.....

Hello Fellow Amateurs,

Hope to see you this coming Saturday for our ham radio Exposition. Location is at studios of Midwest Communications(B97.5) on Sharps Ridge. No admission charge. Gates open at 6:30 for those tailgating, non tailgators at 7:00.

Space is limited, so get there early.

See you then.

Jim Norman, N4CFB