Re: RACK CLUB Amateur Radio Exposition

Tim KE4OTZ Montgomery

This hamfest will be a little different than most, no dealers. At most hamfests, there are dealers that show up with new equipment. You can find towers, antennas, radios, coax, connectors, computers, etc. Its like a yard sale for ham radio, and then some. Here is a link to most of the hamfests around our area.

http://mcminnarc.com/festcalendar.html

Tim Montgomery
865-256-8827

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020 Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <TLARC@groups.io> wrote:

Ok cool! What can i expect at something like this? Never been to one.

Jacob Lindsey
KN4YAV
73

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020, 21:32 Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:
Fellow TLARC members,
I just saw this on Facebook and thought I would share it with you. Sponsored by the RACK Amateur Radio Club.....

Hello Fellow Amateurs,
Hope to see you this coming Saturday for our ham radio Exposition. Location is at studios of Midwest Communications(B97.5) on Sharps Ridge. No admission charge. Gates open at 6:30 for those tailgating, non tailgators at 7:00.
Space is limited, so get there early.
See you then.
Jim Norman, N4CFB