From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of George N2APB
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 10:55 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Tune in... the TLARC Radio Net and Zoom Swap -n- Sell are this Wednesday

Here’s the FULL LIST of what we have so far for this month’s Live, Online Virtual Hamfest … the TLARC Swap & Sell on Wednesday evening at 7pm.   MANY new and very cool items – antennas, radios, and some special items.

http://www.tlarc.org/swap-sell/index.html

Check out the list and figure out what interests you.  But you CANNOT BUY these items yet – only during the meeting!  If several people have interest in a given item, we figure out a way to see has the ‘greater’ interest!

You’ll see a lot of items listed from me - I’ve been going to hamfests for DECADES and collecting all sorts of good stuff!  So dig into your OWN back room and find the gadgets and radios and other goodies that you’ve been saving for a rainy day … and let me know!  I’ll get it posted and perhaps someone else will have a good use for it.

So give me a jingle and I’ll work with you to sell it for you!

73, George N2APB

TLARC Lead Auctioneer

http://www.tlarc.org/

TLARC Swap & Sellhttp://www.tlarc.org/swap-sell/index.html