TLARC meeting of November of November 28,2018

Brent Martin

Greetings TLARC members and Friends: This is a reminder that the November dinner and meeting of TLARC is one week later than normal on November 28th rather than the 21st to avoid conflicts with Thanksgiving family activities. The activities on the 28th will begin with dinner at the THAI Bistro at 5:30 and then the business meeting and program will commence at the Tellico Village Wellness Center at 7:00. I have attached the agenda for your information.

If you are interested in dinner that night, please drop me and email or phone call (856-7477) as I will be confirming a reservation at the restaurant.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting.

Brent Martin, Secretary