Re: Time Preference for the Weekly Nets #poll

Club members,

Personally, I don't see any reason to change the meeting time to one earlier than one we would normally have. To me, having a meeting at 6:30pm takes away from my time with the family during the normal dinner hour.

Normally we would have a face to face meeting at 7pm, which would last 30 to 45 minutes, to conduct any normal Club business, then move on to any discussion or presentation, which would usually last until 8:30 or 9pm

During the time that we can't currently have a face to face meeting, we can conduct our "normal" Club meeting on the repeater, then move to ZOOM for any presentation afterwards, because you don't have to have a FCC license to use ZOOM, so ANYONE can join in, or give a presentation.

My vote is to move the meeting time back to 7pm on the Club repeater, followed by a presentation or whatever on ZOOM.