Re: Time Preference for the Weekly Nets #poll

Gary Stickel

I’d prefer either 3 or 4.
Earlier is not an option for me. (That’s half the reason I haven’t participated.)

Tnx!
Gary K4RQT

On May 13, 2020, at 7:38 PM, George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

To make better use of our time in the coming busier summer months, which of the following options would you prefer?

73, George N2APB

1. Earlier: Zoom video at 6pm, Radio net at 6:30pm
2. No change. All is good with Zoom video at 6:30, Radio net at 7pm
3. Later: Zoom video at 7pm, Radio net at 7:30
4. SWAP: Radio net first, Zoom video session after.

Vote Now