Wednesday night TLARC activities

David Andrews

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: TLARC Zoom Net

Time: Every week on Wednesday, starting on May 6, 2020 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82553745143?pwd=Tlh4U0R2WTdqa2gycm01UFAyWk1FZz09

Part 1: Mark your calendars! Our weekly Zoom Net starts at 18:30 and will run to 19:00, when we’ll start the Weekly TLARC Radio Net, but the Zoom session will remain active until 20:00, so everyone can have virtual dessert after the Radio Net.

This is another experiment, so come prepared to make it a success. We’re going to try a virtual Show and Tell.

Bring something nifty, interesting, or odd that you’re willing to share with the crowd. Depending on the participation rate, you’ll have a few minutes to describe what it is, how it works, how it was made, etc.

Part 2: The TLARC Radio Net round table discussion. This week we welcome Allan Tarbell as our Net Control Station; I’ll take a stab at logging. The question to consider is this “Do we continue the Radio Net weekly for the foreseeable future, or drop back to monthly?” Chew it over and come prepared to step on the soapbox and wax poetically.

So pick through your piles, find something interesting, and log in tomorrow at 18:30. 73, David N1ESK