Need recommendations for local "shops" to purchase basic ham radio supplies ...

Ben Poff

Hey everybody! Hope y'all are having a great day on this sunny Saturday. Suddenly finding myself in need of a local source of "bench supplies" (not sure what else to call them). I've used some of the online sources (ie., DX Engineering, GigaParts, etc.), but I'm figuring that there has to be some place locally in the greater Knoxville area where folks can purchase basic stuff ... coax cable, various adapters, plugs, soldering supplies, etc.

My first thought was find the closest Radio Shack ... are they even around anymore? I am aware of a "hobby" shop up in Turkey Creek, but I haven't been in there in ages so I can't remember if they had any ham stuff.

So, after the chuckling over the new guy's question subsides, and you can type ... I would be most appreciative for your knowledge download.

73
Ben - KN4VIF