Re: Field Day Update From ARRL

WK9M

So continuing on what you said on the repeater meeting tonight Jim, it seems that the ARRL is sticking with the 1,000' diameter rule for all transmitters.  At least as of now there is no composite club score planned.

Juan's idea sounds like the best option so far, unless there is someone else in Tellico Village within 500' of Juan's house that could also run their radio remotely.  I'm 3 miles from Juan at my QTH.

Crossing my fingers like the rest of us that this will be behind us in mid-May; TBD.

'73
Randy

On 4/22/2020 7:56 PM, Jim Anderson wrote:
GE, all.

I just spotted this message that came out today from ARRL. I think it should answer some of the questions raised during this evening's discussion on Field Day.

73, Jim - K0RGI

http://www.arrl.org/news/view/arrl-suggests-taking-a-creative-approach-to-field-day-2020