Re: TLARC meeting this Wednesday; dinner at 5:30 at Tanasi

WK9M

I looked up some alternatives to Facebook; I'm not a fan myself but I know that FB works for many people.

Zoom.us has a basic/free account covers 100 participants up to 40 minutes.
https://zoom.us/pricing

freeconferencecall.com is up to 1,000 participants and a 6 hour maximum.  Also free; can "contribute" if you feel like it at some future date.
https://www.freeconferencecall.com/support

Skype is free up to 50 people and they state no signups are required.
https://www.skype.com/en/free-conference-call/

The repeater meeting sounds fun; hope to "see" you all there soon.  :)

'73,
Randy

On 3/16/2020 6:53 PM, Juan Lopez wrote:
TLARC Leadership,

Please consider broadcasting the WSPR Program on Facebook live for thismeeting.

Juan
AC6ZM