Source for terminated coax patch cables?

George N2APB

I've been chasing ghosts lately while using existing/old coax cables to patch together various pieces of equipment and accessories here in the shack.  I wiggle the coax connections and get very disturbing results (scratching, open, shorts, etc).  So it's time to bite the bullet and gets some new coax patch cables.

Looking for recommendations of a good/inexpensive source for 4' and 8' lengths of RG8-class cables terminated in PL259 plugs.  Just running HF at power levels of 100W, so the demand isn't too great ... Just looking for some places where you all might have had good experience.

Thanks in advance.