Pizza night confirmed attendees

David Andrews

The big October meeting is two weeks away.

This meeting will have a few firsts. First pizza night. First show and tell night. First look at N2APB’s latest creation. The weather will be cooler, so plan on coming out and having a good time. Remember, this is an audience participation event; come prepared to speak for a few minutes on something you’ve done, something you’ve built, some cool gadget you picked up along the way, or somewhere you’ve operated. We all learn and receive inspiration, and we become better operators and tinkerers from interactions with each other. So get ready now. Spend a few minutes to figure out what you’re bringing to the table in two weeks.

So far we have the following folks confirmed:

Brent Martin

Mike Wagner

Gary Stickel

David Schoenherr

Brad Berger

Jim Anderson

Randy Kruszka

Joyce Tarbell

Allan Tarbell

George Heron

David Weikert

Bob Foster

Marthanne Foster

Juan Lopez

Mike Foley

Karen Foley

Lou Devillon

Dean Webb

David Andrews

Jeanette Andrews

Speak up if you’re not on the list & you plan on attending. It’s going to be a great meeting.

David, N1ESK