September meeting is right around the corner

David Andrews

Your humble secretary is a little behind the eight ball this month. The minutes of the August meeting are attached. Please join us for our regular monthly meeting this Wednesday, September 18 at 7 PM at the Chota Rec Center. The speaker this month is TBD. A mystery? Perhaps.

We’ll get together for the meeting before the meeting, better known as dinner. 5:30 PM at Little Italy at 316 Lakeside Plaza. Good company and good food. Can’t beat it. Please let me know if you plan on attending, so I can adjust the reservations as needed.

See you on Wednesday,

David Andrews, N1ESK