The August meeting is right around the corner

David Andrews

Folks,

The August meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is right around the corner. Make plans to spend the evening with us on Wednesday, August 21st at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place in the Chota Rec Center. Our meeting topic will be on surge suppression, grounding and bonding. Think about how your house and shack are protected, and come to the meeting to learn if you’re really up to snuff.

Dinner this month will be at Lorenzo’s Mexican Grill at 101 Cherokee Place. Shoot me an email if you plan to attend dinner, so we can provide Lorenzo’s with an accurate headcount. Dinner will be at 5:30.

See you all then,

David Andrews, N1ESK