Re: This group needs a Club roster

George N2APB

Hi Mike,
Perhaps you are accessing a dead/old page. The “Members” link from our home page brings up our official roster of
about 40 members who agreed to have their name, call, address and email posted.

Here is that Members page ... http://www.tlarc.org/members.html

Please let me know if you don’t see that full information I described

73, George N2APB

On Aug 7, 2019, at 8:59 AM, Mikeljay <k4mjf.1@...> wrote:

Maybe this has been brought up before, but maybe it hasn't, but I think it would be nice to have a roster with the Club members in it. Just in case someone would like to contact another member via phone or email.

One thing I've noticed is there are only 6 members showing out of 60 when I try to bring up the Club directory.

Something needs to be done about that..... I miss having a Club directory.