Reminder of the the meeting on October 17th

Brent Martin

Greetings members and friends of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club:

This is a reminder that we will have the October meeting of TLARC coming up this Wednesday at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Rec. Center. George Heron (N2APB) will be making an interesting  presentation about remote station operations.

If you are interested,prior to the meeting,  there will be a dinner at Lorenzo's at 5:30. If you want to attend the dinner and have not already done so, please drop me an email (brent6851@...) or phone call @ 856-7477 and let me know so I can make a reservation for you.

If this is the first time you are seeing emails from me with TLARC in the address line, this is the way we will be communicating with all members going forward! See the previous TLARC message sent privately to you for for more information.

Hope to see all of you at the meeting.

Brent Martin, Secretary