Re: The July meeting is here; did you confirm for dinner?

Jim Anderson

Hi, David.

Diana and I would like to join for dinner.

73, Jim Anderson - K0RGI

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019, 11:01 AM David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

Folks,

The July meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is right around the corner. Make plans to spend the evening eith us on Wednesday, July 17th at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place in the Chota Rec Center. Dinner this month will be at the Tanasi Bar & Grill. Turnout appears to be light, so if you haven’t yet confirmed for dinner, please let me know. We need an accurate head count for the restaurant. Dinner will be at 5:30.

In the meantime, please enjoy the attached minutes of the June meeting.

See you all then,

David Andrews, N1ESK