The July meeting is here; did you confirm for dinner?

David Andrews

Folks,

The July meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is right around the corner. Make plans to spend the evening eith us on Wednesday, July 17th at 7:00 PM at our usual meeting place in the Chota Rec Center. Dinner this month will be at the Tanasi Bar & Grill. Turnout appears to be light, so if you haven’t yet confirmed for dinner, please let me know. We need an accurate head count for the restaurant. Dinner will be at 5:30.

In the meantime, please enjoy the attached minutes of the June meeting.

See you all then,

David Andrews, N1ESK