Contact for the Tellico Computer folks?

Ben Poff

Hey y'all ... at the June meeting someone mentioned something about the Tellico Village computer club (?). It just so happens I need to get in touch with those folks regarding some computer support. I had those contacts previously in the Nextdoor social app ... but my MacBook hard-drive crashed ... hence my need to get in touch with them. The irony is overwhelming at this point! Anyhow, they helped me a couple of years ago with my wife's iMac, so that's how I know about them. Does anyone have an email address that would get me in touch?

I appreciate your time and effort!

See everyone next week!

Ben KN4VIF