From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of Brent Martin <brent6851@...>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2018 11:09:03 AM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TLARC] October 17, 2018 TLARC Meeting

Hi George: I cant figure out why you had to resend this to the TLARC group. I added them to my mailing list. Any idea what i need to do? Thanks, 73, Brent

On Oct 8, 2018 10:00 PM, George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:

(Posting for Brent ...)

Greetings members and friends of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club. This note is to remind you that we have a TLARC meeting coming up on October the 17th. The gala evening will start with dinner at Lorenzo's Mexican Restaurant at 101 Cherokee Pl., Loudon at 5:30. If you would like to have dinner before the meeting, I would appreciate it if you would drop me a line or call so we can have the correct number of reservations. My phone is: 856-7477.

V.P. and Program Chairman Juan Lopez tells me that the program for the evening will be a presentation by George Heron (N2APB). The title of the presentation is " Portable Operations in the Field -- Setting up personal stations in parks, alongside rivers, in boats, on bicycles and in cars to catch a few quick Q's." Sounds like an entertaining and educational subject. The meeting will be at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Fitness Center.

Hope to see everybody there. Brent Martin, Secretary