Keeping everyone on the same page...

David Andrews

Good evening,

I received word that there may be someone confused as to the plans for tomorrow evening. The pre-meeting dinner will be at the Z Fish House, 846 Mulberry Street in Loudon at 5:00. This gives time to eat and shoot the breeze, with time to travel to the Chota Rec Center for the meeting at 7:00 PM. The meeting is NOT at Z Fish House.

This is the final meeting before Field Day, which is this weekend. Come to the meeting top get the latest updates on operating schedule, set-up and breakdown times, and all the other tidbits and details.

So far, we’ve received word that the following folks will be in attendance:

David Andrews

Jeanette Andrews

David Schoenherr

Mike Wagner