Field Day OPERATING SCHEDULE Sign-up ... We need YOU!

George N2APB

Hey all,
Field day is just around the corner now and we're looking for people to sign-up for some Operating timeslots.

We will have THREE stations set up and in operation ... and you'll be able to select as many 2-hour slots in ANY station you'd like, and on ANY day (Saturday or Sunday) that you'd like.  And you'll even have a chance to be the Primary op (on the air), the Secondary Op (logging assist), or an Observer (to learn "how it's done)!

STATION 1
Mode: SSB, 40-thru-10 mtrs, max two operators, 1 logging + 1 calling. Antenna is an Alpha Delta inverted using a tower along the fence line.

STATION 2
Modes: CW + Digital (PSK31 and RTTY). This station will have two antennas.  This rig will be remote control operated from the ARES shelter to an inside position. 2 operators max, same as station 1
     Antenna 1 = CushCraft A4S Tribander (10, 15, 20 meters)
     Antenna 2 = Carolina Windom for 40-thru-160 mtrs

STATION 3
Mode: SSB, focused on 15 meters through 6 meters and includes 2 meters. This operating position will also have Satellite portable operations available to make contacts as LEO's come over the horizon. This station operating position will remain outdoors. This station will have 2 yagi antennas and a dipole.

==> Please visit our OP SKED website (http://www.tlarc.org/Events/FD%202019/OpSked.html) and pick some Schedule times that you wish to operate, log or observe ... based on your abilities in CW, Phone or Digital or your desire to assist in these areas.

Once you have some timeslots picked out, email those SLOT numbers to George  and he'll update the availability charts right away.

(For example, if you want to be the Primary Op on STATION 1 on Saturday at from 6-8pm, you would send SLOT 7 to George

Take as many slots as you'd like, but please be sure to keep your commitment.

And thanks in advance for helping us to have a great Field Day 2019 presence this year!

73, George N2APB
TLARC Home Page ... www.tlarc.org
FD 2019 Operating Schedule for SIGN-UP ..http://www.tlarc.org/Events/FD%202019/OpSked.html