Old Ham Magazines

Brad (the Voice of the Village) Berger

TLARC'ers,

A friend of mine will be traveling in July to jolly ol' England to visit a buddy of his who's a ham. His English friend asked him to bring some amateur radio magazines for him to peruse. If you have any extra magazines laying around that you don't need, please bring them to the meeting for me. It doesn't matter to him if it's new or old as long as it has a good article or two in it.

I'm not asking you bring 1,000 magazines from your collection over the last 30 years. Just bring a few good ones that he will appreciate.

Thank you,

Brad