Coax For Field DAy

David Schoenherr

Speaking with Juan regarding the site set up we would like to have 500' of coax available for getting set up.

The plan is to have all 3 stations indoors (air conditioned).

I'm need to get that dropped off at my house in the next week or so.  It will be clearly marked with your call sign before it is taken to the site.
I will have a supply of duck tape to mark & secure as needed.

I also need someone with a truck to stop by here early enroute to the site for set up.

Please include in your response how many Feet you can supply.

Thanks in advance; David Schoenherr    124 Santee Way, Loudon   Ph# 262-853-0026