Re: Field Day T-Shirts - TLARC version!

Joyce Tarbell

At last night's TLARC meeting, the group decided to order ARRL shirts this year and plan on TLARC shirts for the future.  That gives us time to finalize our design and be prepared for next year.  I will send out a separate email reminder about ARRL shirts.

Joyce Tarbell

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 6:16 PM George N2APB <n2apb@...> wrote:
Hey everyone,

As an alternative to the ARRL shirt, we've been working a deal to get a CUSTOM version of the Field Day T-shirt ... a TLARC version, designed by David KF4DKW!

See the attachment here and let Joyce and me know if you'd be interested in this version, and what size you'd like to buy.  Only $18.