Re: May meeting is just around the corner...

David Schoenherr

I will not be there for dinner but will see you at the meeting.

On May 8, 2019, at 4:20 PM, Robert Foster <noclew1@...> wrote:

I’ll be there for dinner.

Bob Foster

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of David Andrews <n1esk1@...>
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:09:42 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] May meeting is just around the corner...

Good morning,

The May meeting of the Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club is just around the corner. Please check your schedules, and if you have anything booked for the evening of May 15th, cancel it. We’re going to start the planning for Field Day 2019, the biggest weekend of the year for hams, so anything else will just have to wait.

The gastronomes amongst us will meet up for some Italian food and fine conversation at Little Italy at 316 Lakeside Plaza at 5:15 PM. The dinner time has been moved up 15 minutes from the past to ensure we all have time to relax, eat, and make the meeting on time.

Attached are the draft minutes of the April TLARC meeting for your review.

Thanks,

David Andrews, N1ESK