April monthly meeting is coming up...

David Andrews

The TLARC meeting for April is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, April 17 at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center. This will be preceded by dinner at Thai Bistro (222 Lakeside Plaza) at 5:30. Rumor has it we’ll have music to dine by as well. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a final head count in advance to the restaurant. The program announcement will be sent shortly.

If you received a club survey and haven’t sent it back yet, please take a few minutes and get it off your honey-do list. We’re starting to compile the results and want to have you included.

See you on the 17th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary