Upcoming TLARC Field Nut Event

Jim Anderson

Good morning, TLARC!

Saturday, April 20 marks the traditional first major QRP field event of the year - QRP To The Field. Rules are available at this link:

This year's theme is "Any Ole Park" and the TLARC Field Nuts plan to activate at Lenoir City Park overlooking the Fort Loudoun Dam. No specific times but I would anticipate the afternoon hours being prime for 40 and 20 meter propagation.

This event partners with Summits On The Air so there should be a number of SOTA activations that day to provide additional contact opportunities. Not sure about low power operating? Come on out and see what can be done with a full QRP gallon - 5 watts CW or 10 watts SSB.

We hope to see you there - it's been a wet spring so let's hope for a nice day on the 20th!

72, Jim - K0RGI