Adventures of the TLARC Fantastic Five in Episode 4: The Great Tower Retrieval

George N2APB

A gracious benefactor in Farragut recently provided TLARC with a wonderful tower, antenna and equipment.  Little did we know at the time that it was stored in the crawl space of his old home ... and we needed to retrieve it!

Visit our Activities web page <http://www.tlarc.org/Activities/Tower+Ant%20Retrieval%20(2019-03-24)/index.html> to see the exploits of the TLARC Fantastic Five as they plot and work to extract the precious hardware from the dark and dank recesses of Farragut for ultimate club use!

73, George N2APB
www.tlarc.org