Re: The March meeting is just around the corner

Brent Martin

Planning to be at the dinner and meeting. Don’t have anything Baofeng or a laptop. 73, Brent

On Mar 6, 2019, at 4:02 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The TLARC meeting for March is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, March 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Chota Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at Tansai Bar & Grill at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount in advance to Tanasi.

Have you ever banged your head against the wall trying to figure out how to program the newest generation of portables? If so, then the March program is for you. Allen Tarbell will conduct an informal Baofeng programming workshop after the business meeting. Bring your radio and laptop if you have one. Please advise Allen if you’ll be participating and if you’re willing to assist him so that he knows what to expect and plan for.

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, TLARC Secretary