Concert tickets available

David Andrews

Hey folks,

N1REB and I had plans to attend the Joss Stone & Corinne Bailey Rae concert at the Ryman Auditorium in Nashville on Thursday, February 3rd, but our plans have changed. We can no longer attend.

This is certain to be a great evening, and we are disappointed we can’t attend, but since we now have the tickets, we decided to turn this into something positive. We are making these tickets available to any TLARC members in exchange for a donation (any amount you deem fair) to the TLARC Repeater Fund. If we don’t hear from anyone by this Thursday night, we’ll pursue other options. First come, first served, so if you’re interested, drop me an email at n1esk1@....

Thanks!!

David N1ESK