From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> On Behalf Of David Andrews
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 4:19 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io
Subject: [TLARC] February meeting is coming up

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary