Re: February meeting is coming up

George Sifnotis

David  my wife and I will we coming for dinner. George

On Feb 5, 2019, at 9:11 PM, Brent Martin <brent6851@...> wrote:

David: I’ll be at the dinner. Thanks,Brent

On Feb 5, 2019, at 4:19 PM, David Andrews <n1esk1@...> wrote:

The TLARC meeting for February is just around the corner. Mark your calendars for Wednesday evening, February 20th at 7:00 at the Tellico Village Recreation Center. This will be preceded by a dinner at the Lorenzo’s at 5:30. Please email me If you are interested in having dinner, as I’ll need to provide a headcount for dinner.

The program for the evening will be a recap of HamCation 2019, which will be held this weekend in Orlando, Florida. Yours truly, N1ESK will be attending for the second year running. Orlando in February – what’s not to love?

See you on the 20th,

David Andrews, N1ESK, newly drafted TLARC Secretary