2021 TLARC Holiday Party

Fellow Club Members,

The end of the year is drawing near, and now is the time to be making plans for our year end holiday party. This year, we will be having our get together at Grain Bin Commodities, 5209 Holt Road, Sweetwater, Tennessee 37874 on Saturday, December 4, 2021 at 5:30pm. This venue offers farm to table dining.

 Our menu will be as follows:

 Smoked Chicken

Lasagna

Green Bean Casserole with bacon

Loaded twice baked creamed potatoes

Tossed salad

Caesar salad

Garlic bread/garlic knotts

A variety of appetizers

A variety of individual desserts

Sweet and unsweet tea

An assortment of soft drinks will be available

Water

This will be served buffet style.

We have talked to the owners in advance about having alcohol at the venue. Please note, that if you want an alcoholic beverage before, with your meal, or afterwards, you must bring your own glasses, openers and beverages. They are NOT ALLOWED to open, pour or serve. And you MUST take your bottles/containers home with you. Also, they WILL NOT have any set-ups!

We hope you and your spouse/significant other will join us in celebrating the end of a great year. We do ask that you let us know how many in your party will be coming, so we can make sure we have enough food for everyone. We MUST have a count no later than November 15, 2021.

To RSVP, please reply to me at k4mjf.1@... or call 865-567-1859 and leave a message.

 I look forward to seeing you there!

 Best regards,

Michael J. Foley, K4MJF

VP TLARC

Sent from Mail for Windows

Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club Vice President
Smoky Mountain Amateur Radio Club