Re: REMINDER://TLARC September Meeting, Wednesday, 15 Sep 21

Mike Boyle

Hi, Chuck. Can’t make it tomorrow as we have dinner guests. Thanks. Mike/KO4KYC.

11

On Sep 13, 2021, at 18:55, Chuck Ferguson - N4CSF <csferg60@...> wrote:

All,

This is your friendly reminder to attend our upcoming TLARC General Meeting on Wednesday evening, 15 Sep 21.  Dinner will begin at Lorenzo’s Mexican Restaurant in Tellico Village at 5:00pm EDT.  The address is 101 Cherokee Place, Loudon, TN.

The meeting follows at 6:30pm EDT at nearby Chota Recreation Center, Room D.  The address is 145 Awohili Drive, Loudon, TN.  This is our first meeting back at Chota since last year’s onset of Covid.  We have a standing reservation for Room D each 3rd Wednesday through Dec 2022.

We look forward to seeing all of you there.  In addition to regular Club business, we will resume our monthly sharing sessions with an ARES information presentation by David Weikert KF4DKW.
Please be watching your e-mail tomorrow for the draft minutes from our 19 Aug 21 meeting.  I’ll have them to you in time for your review before Wednesday’s meeting.  Thank you, and have a great evening!

Chuck Ferguson
N4CSF
Secretary, Tellico Lake Amateur Radio Club