Re: Morse code

Juan Lopez

Morder code ninja is good. Also, CWops has plenty of CW Academy CW resources (e.g. audi files) you can download to listen to. However, nothing beats real on-the-air practice in the novice bands. Especially the 40 mtr band day and night. It just takes Practice Practice Practice!

Get Outlook for Android

From: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io> on behalf of WK9M <randykgm@...>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 1:50:50 PM
To: TLARC@groups.io <TLARC@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TLARC] Morse code

I'm guessing that you don't have the 8 weeks available to go through the Morse Academy online course Tim.  :)

Juan probably has a few suggestions for self-paced study but the two I could find quickly are here:
https://morsecode.ninja/learn/index.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJixhiExOcs

Could be a good thing to put on the TLARC web site for future reference.
Randy

On 9/12/2021 12:03 PM, Tim Montgomery via groups.io wrote:
What does everyone recommend to learn morse code? Does anyone have any media for sale?

Tim Montgomery
N4TLM
865-256-8827