TN QSO Party

Juan Lopez

TLARC Members,

The QSO Party starts at 2:00 pm EST today and runs to 11:00 pm EST. Make an effort to get on as many bands and modes to hand out QSOs. You can work both out of state and instate stations. There are quite a few people that will also be county hunters. Please visit TNQP.org to review the rules and suggested frequencies for today. This makes it easy for others to find you calling CQ TN QSO PARTY. Remember to submit your log with credit to TELLIOC LAKE ARC.

Look for me on all bands operating CW and SSB using the club call KN4DUA from Hamilton County. Please spot me if you hear me.

73
AC6ZM

Get Outlook for Android